SUMMARY OF PRIVACY STATEMENT
- Our website is directed to general audiences over 18 years of age and who are capable of entering into binding obligations.
- We collect personal information you provide to us. By personal information we mean information that is identifiable to you or to a particular device, such as name, address, and email address.
- We may collect information automatically such as navigational information.
- We generally use your personal information to respond to your inquiries, to provide information to you, and to improve our services.
- We may disclose information to third parties, such as affiliate organizations, service providers, when under legal compulsion, or as otherwise allowed by law.
- We attempt to implement reasonable security procedures to protect your information, and we try to contract with vendors who do the same.
- We may link to third party sites.
- We keep your personal information for as long as we believe we need it, and for as long as the law allows us to keep it.
- You can access and make changes to your personal information under certain circumstances.
- How we notify you of changes to the Privacy Statement.
- You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.